Thursday, June 28, 2012

Index of Stories


Not my commission and no story by me connected to these pieces.  George Lucas has already perverted the Star Wars series enough, he doesn't need my help.  But I liked the picture, so I made it my cover photo for my new Index Page, which lists all of the stories currently on the blog.  Each time I add a new story, or a new part of a continuing story, I will update this page.

Links to each story are posted below...



Weird Science

A young woman is captured by aliens and made part of their horrific breeding program. She resists as long as she can but is slowly broken.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
(story completed)



The Antlion

An alien lands on earth and creates a pit trap in the sand to pull down two unsuspecting sisters, who are repeatedly raped and impregnated to create more alien spawn.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
(story completed)



The Alien Mine

A girl is abducted by aliens to begin al ife of sexual slavery on an alien mine.

Part 1
Part 2
(story completed)


The Delivery

A girl goes to a house thinking she is delivering pizzas.  In fact, she is delivering herself to nightmarish creatures.

 Full Story


The Plant

Two school girls are abducted during a class trip at a bio lab and are made unwilling test subjects with the evil scientists' latest creation: a monstrous plant.

Part 1
(story to be continued)


Still not as gross as kissing your brother.



Sill a better love story than Twilight.

8 comments:

  1. I'm a woman and I love your stories! Great writing and very erotic. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapters 1-2 of Antlion were very pleasing to read. Chapter 3 was fine. And the remaining 2 chapters were exceptionally deplorable and a little bit of my soul has faded away because I read them. Regardless of my feelings of chapters 4 and 5 I found that they, along with the first 3 chapters, were extremely well written. Even though reading chapters 4 and 5 made me want to swallow a bullet I was still able to appreciate how well the writing was and the story kept me hooked all the way to the end. In total, I found the story riveting, erotic, and the ending fit well with the established tone of the story. Personal Opinion: 2 Thumbs Up!

    P.S. I can't wait for Chapter 2 of The Alien Mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah the story definitely turned really dark and pretty vile. That was my intent though not to take the reader's soul fade or cause them to swallow a bullet. :)

      Part 2 of the Alien Mine is coming up, plus I just published a new short story.

      Delete
  3. Hi Diamante,

    Read all your stories so far (to be honest, just finishing now with Weird Science). Your writing is very addictive and I can get enough reading your stories. All of them have the thrill of the actual story, the actual feelings of a girl going through these ordeals, and although they're born in mad Sci-Fi they became very believable.

    I must admire your ability to write like this. Here you have a new follower that is eager to read more nasty slime and tentacles stories.

    Keep your good work

    DEGE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words! The real world is keeping me pretty busy right now but I hope to have my next piece up soon.

      Delete
  4. Found this site via BDSM Library and reading The Antlion. Great stories. I'm a female, too, and think this is just great stuff. Freakishly erotic. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Life has been quite hectic and I have not been able to write as much as I would like to but I hope to get some more stories on here soon!

      Delete