Friday, June 29, 2012

The Antlion (Part 2)



Background on Art: The second and final part of this commission, showing what the "antlion" had in store for its poor "ants."  As I mentioned before, this was only a 2 part comission but the story will have several more parts. 

(Continued from Part 1...)

I turned to where Stacy looked with wide terrified eyes and saw what had dragged us underground.  Whatever it was, it was not of this world.  The creature actually did sort of resemble an octopus, or at least a mutant one.  Its body was a round green mass and the dozen tentacles that had grabbed us sprouted from the creature’s body and writhed around in the air.  In the center of the creature’s body it had a large opening, surrounded by a red swollen “lip.”  Slime or drool or some other substance leaked from the opening, and I got the impression, right or wrong, that this was the creature’s mouth.  Other than this mouth and the tentacles, the thing had no discernible features.  It had no visible eyes, no nose, and no limbs or other appendages other than the writhing tentacles.  The creature’s central mass was large, probably five feet tall and almost as wide and long.  My first instinct was that this thing meant to eat me; it looked big enough to swallow up a human and the “mouth” looked big enough that I could fit through it.  As big as its mass was, the tentacles did not seem big enough to make the thing very mobile and so Stacy and I ran to the corner furthest from the creature, pressing against the wall, hoping we were out of its reach.  The cavern we were in was perhaps fifteen feet by fifteen feet, which did not allow us to put too much space between us and the monster.  The creature’s tentacles were long enough that the distance did not matter and several shot forward and grabbed us.  Tentacles wrapped around my wrists and began dragging me back toward the creature.  I frantically tried to pull away but the creature was incredibly strong, and it was no use.  Other tentacles grabbed Stacy and began to drag her towards the creature as well.  We both screamed loudly, helpless as we were pulled closer and closer.

(story continued after the jump...)




Suddenly Stacy’s scream was cut off and instead a horrible whine escaped from her mouth.  I had been so focused on my own plight I did not notice what was happening but when her scream cut off, I turned to look at her and stared in horror at what I saw.  She was held by the tentacles with her arms above her head, in almost a crouching position, her legs bent and her toes touching the ground but her rear end but a few inches off the ground.  Her scream had been cut off because a tentacle had forced itself down her throat.  And the whine she made was probably because a pair of tentacles were now thrusting in and out of her vagina and ass.  I watched, in shock, unable to comprehend what was happening.  Suddenly I found myself pulled down.  Tentacles wrapped around my ankles and pulled them up into the air so that my face and arms were pressed to the ground but the rest of my body dangled in the air, helplessly suspended by my ankles.  I thrashed around wildly, desperate to free myself, but it was no use.  Suddenly my legs were pulled apart wide.  I cried out “Nooo!” knowing what was coming and sure enough I felt a tentacle forcing itself into my vagina.  It pushed itself in slowly and I squealed as I felt the lips of my vagina stretching beyond belief to take the massive thing in.  The tentacle was coated in the slimy substance which allowed it to slide into my tight dry pussy.  Still the thing was unbelievably thick and I started to cry out, though more from humiliation and terror than the pain.  It forced itself in, deeper and deeper, filling me completely until it pressed up against my cervix.    Another slimy tentacle slid between my buttocks and I wailed as it began forcing itself inside my ass.    I had never had anal sex, the thought of it repulsed me, and I screamed, horrified, as the slimy thick tentacle slid between my ass cheeks.  I clenched my buttocks, trying to keep it from forcing itself in and tried to pull my rear end away but suspended like I was, I was not able to move much.  Suddenly the tentacle forced itself fully in, in one hard motion.    I screamed again, my ass on fire as the brutal invader forced itself in.  Like my sister, my scream was cut off as another tentacle forced itself into my mouth.  It too was coated with slime, and the taste was revolting, a sour bitter vile taste that made me gag, both from the taste and the fact that it was forcing itself down my throat.  Suddenly the tentacles began thrusting, pushing themselves n and out of my moth, pussy, and ass.  The tentacles would withdraw halfway and then ram themselves back in, the tentacles fucking all of my holes in a brutal fashion.  They slammed into me, again and again and again in a frenzied pace.

I was lost ion my own world of torment and barely noticed Stacy but the slapping sound of flesh against flesh and the wet sounds of slimy tentacles thrusting in and out of her holes, combined with her own whimpers and muffle cries, suggested she was going through the same ordeal.  This was worse than being devoured, at least that would have ended quickly, now instead I had become the fuck toy of some vile monstrosity.  The assault lasted for what seemed an eternity, the tentacles thrusting in and out of me like pistons, I was so exhausted, I just laid their limp, taking the abuse.  The pain was unbearable at first but then something strange happened.  I realized in horror I was growing aroused.  It started out as a slight tingle in my belly and between my legs but quickly grew .  In my mind I was horrified and repulsed at what was happening, but physically my arousal built and built.  My nipples and clit began to tingle as well, and grew stiff.  I squealed, not in pleasure, but in humiliation, angry that my body was betraying me during this this horrible violation.  Suddenly and without warning the orgasm hit me, one so intense I cried out, this time from ecstasy, as wave after wave of pleasure hit me. It didn’t make sense, I had never orgasmed from straight sex, and this should have been anything but pleasurable.  But here I was , having the most intense orgasm of my life and even more surprising it kept going and going, not subsiding quickly as an orgasm normally did.  It must have lasted a couple minutes, and it made me forget the pain of my brutal violation.  In the middle of my own orgasm I suddenly felt a hot liquid spurting from the tentacle into my womb.  The one in my ass did not do the same but soon after my mouth was filled with a vile bitter goo that I was forced to swallow.  Eventually my orgasm ended and the tentacles finished shooting their goo into me.  I was dropped to the ground and the tentacles withdrew from my battered holes with a loud slurping noise.

I was exhausted and sore and too weak to get up, so I slowly crawled, trying to put distance between myself and the creature, not knowing if it had further plans for me.  I looked over and saw that Stacy too had been released from the tentacles’ grip.  She and I both crawled to the corner of the lair where we collapsed again onto the ground.  We were both covered in sweat and panting.    Our vaginas and asses were red, chafed, and gaping and a white slimy substance oozed out of our vaginas.  Stacy retched and threw up some of the slime that had been forced down her throat.  This stuff was green, evidently different from what had been deposited into our wombs.   We pressed our backs against the wall and looked at the creature in terror but it seemed to have lost interest in us.  In fact, its tentacles had stopped writhing around in the air and all hung limp, draped on the ground.  The creature did not move; it appeared to be in some sort of dormant state.  I nudged up against Stacy and hugged her, starting to sob.  She joined me.  Not only had we been through a horrible ideal and experienced the vilest of violations, we both realized we were trapped in some underground lair and had no idea if anyone would ever find us.  Nor did we have any idea what this creature had in store for us.  We both cried for some time, but I was so exhausted that eventually I dozed off.

I woke up to a loud scream.  My eyes shot open and I jumped up, looking around in terror.  For a brief moment I had forgotten when had happened to us, but as I saw Stacy, my memory quickly returned.  Stacy was no longer next to me.  Tentacles had pulled her from our corner and now she was in front of the creature.  She was held down, on her hands and knees and tentacles once again pumped in and out of her vagina and ass.  Like before, her scream was cut off when another tentacle forced itself down her throat.  She stared at me with sad terrified eyes and her gaze met mine as I looked at her, helplessly.  Before I could react further, tentacles wrapped around my ankles and dragged me towards the creature.  Pinned on my back, within moments tentacles were once again shoved in all of my holes and began pumping away.  As before, the assault lasted for a long time and ended with me having an intense orgasm while the creature spewing its cum, or whatever it was, down my throat and into my womb.  The creature released us, and we weakly crawled back to our corner and the creature fell dormant.  I looked at the cheap sports watch I had worn for our trip to the beach.  It was barely past 1 PM.  We had been taken a little before 7 AM, meaning barely 6 hours had passed since our first assault.  I wandered if this is what I had in store, every few hours,  for the foreseeable future.  Surely my parents had alerted the authorities.  Someone had to be looking for us.  We were underground but if someone found the pit, they would eventually find us.  They had to!  Oh god, they had to!  Once again, Stacy and I both cried until we fell unconscious, exhausted from our ordeal.

(to be continued...)

No comments:

Post a Comment