Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Weird Science (Part 2)



Background on Art:
Part 2 of 4 of my Commission. As I mentioned previously, I had only given Faustie a general theme, and the idea of the creature and it's unique method of reproduction was all his. The first two pictures conveyed that the creature was actually some sort of robot, servicing the plot of some unknown captors. Based on that, I requested that the next two depict the nefarious purpose of our damsel's capture, and Faustie took it in a great direction, one that was very creative. But you will have to wait for Part 3 to see that. (Or cheat and go on his website)

(Continued From Part 1...)

I felt the tentacle slither up the back of my thigh and began to rub against my crotch and I let out a panicked scream, realizing what the monster intended. I felt the thing wriggling between the pedals of my vagina and I let out a gasp as suddenly it began working relentlessly into my dry, tight hole. I started bucking wildly, trying in vain to pull away from the exploring tentacle but then suddenly it drove forward hard, pushing itself fully into me and I let out a tortured wail. The thing began pumping in and outside of me like a piston and I screamed, helpless as it drove in and out of me. I barely noticed another tentacle slide between my buttocks but I felt it when it drove hard into my ass. That one evidently did not find what it was looking for and quickly withdrew but the one in my pussy pumped in and out of me for a minute or two before it finally swelled and then I felt fluid gushing into my battered hole. I cried out in dismay as I felt the thing cumming inside me. Then as the tentacle withdrew from me, I let out a weak sigh thinking my assault was over. But little did I know that this tentacle was only preparing me for things to come, lubricating my pussy for the true fucking I was about to receive.

(story continued after jump)





The tentacles loosened their grip on me and I collapsed into a sweaty, exhausted, panting heap. I prayed my ordeal was over but a few tentacles slid under my body and flipped me over onto my back. Sobbing, I clamped my thighs shut, suspecting the monster was looking to violate me again as numerous tentacles snaked towards me. A couple grabbed me by my ankles and the others slide under my body. Suddenly I was hoisted up into the air, the tentacles under my body pushing me upwards. The monster lifted me up towards his head and as it did my eyes focused on the massive phallus attached to the front of its face. I cried out in horror as it began to stiffen, becoming hard and straight as a rod, jutting obscenely up in the air. Though it did not swell any more, it was already thicker than my calf and I screamed in terror, praying it did not intend to put that massive thing inside me. The creature tipped its head back so that its head phallus jutted out straight upwards. As I began to thrash around wildly, the monster lifted up its massive arms and wrapped a giant hand around each of my hips. He lifted me up above its face so my vagina was in line with its phallus. I cried out in horror. As I kicked wildly, he suddenly drove me downwards, and I let out an agonized squeal as I was impaled by the phallus. The thing was massive, but my pussy had been well lubricated by the tentacle ‘s cum and with a gross slurping noise, I was lowered onto the massive phallus. I kicked and flailed, trying to pull myself up and away from the massive shaft impaling my poor body but the creature held me securely and I was helpless as it rammed its way up into my pussy. I bucked wildly as I felt the lips of my vagina stretching beyond belief. I looked down and the thing's cold mechanical eyes stared up at me. I could see that the Monster's eyes focused in on me and knowing that it was too strong for me to escape, I tried a new tactic and began to beg and plead, hoping that it could understand and pity me. "Please you are hurting me, please let me go." I cried. I had no idea if the thing could understand what I was saying but if it did, it didn’t care, because it gripped my hips harder with its massive hands, and pushed me down, ramming its phallus deeper into my already stretched pussy. I let out another scream as the creature continued to push its way deeper in. "Oh God, please stop!" I sobbed but the monster drove deeper and deeper into me. Finally, I felt the head of its phallus push against my cervix. It was so painful; I had stopped struggling, every movement only causing more pain. Then slowly the creature lifted me up, ever so slightly, lifting me off his phallus. But after it had had withdrawn maybe halfway, it then quickly shoved me back down, ramming itself back into me again fully and I let out another pained howl. The creature then began to pull me up and down, and I bounced on its face like a limp ragdoll, screaming the entire time as I was brutally fucked. I was helpless as the thing continued its assault, bouncing me up and down on its face. Every time it lifted me up and withdrew from my body, I would gasp and then it would pull me down hard, slamming back into me until it hit my cervix and I would scream and wail again. Eventually my voice grew hoarse and only weak soft cries escaped my throat, as the creature had its way with me, forcing me to obscenely hump its face, for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only a few minutes.

Suddenly the creature stopped yanking me up and down and withdrew until only its tip was inside me. The creature's head began to shudder and the white liquid inside the glass chamber began to churn. The phallus began throbbing and suddenly it began to cum and waves of scalding hot liquid began to spurt from the glass chamber through the creature's phallus, gushing into my womb. The liquid was so hot and the force of the spurts so intense that I could feel each spurt inside me. The creature continuing cumming, spurt after spurt, leaving scalding hot fluid deep inside my belly. Finally the creature was finished with me and it pulled my limp body off of its now softening phallus. When I was lifted off its shaft I could feel my poor vagina gaping wide open, stretched from its brutal assault, but strangely very little of the monster's ejaculate dripped or flowed out and down my legs. Instead I could feel the stuff travelling up into my womb, as if gravity did not apply to it and it was itself an organism with a mind of its own. The creature pulled me away from its face and lowered me until I was a few inches from the ground and then dropped me. I lay on the ground, my body covered in sweat and cum, my -soaked hair caked against my head, my eyes swollen from my crying and my throat sore from my screaming. I was so sore and so exhausted that I could barely move, I just lay limp on the floor.

After the creature set me down on the floor, its tentacles withdrew into its body, its head drooped down and its eyes slowly dimmed, as if the creature was going dormant or had been turned off. I looked up at it, praying that my ordeal was finally over. Unfortunately it was just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment