Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Weird Science (Part 3)


Background on Art: Part 3 of 4 of my commission.  I came up with the general idea that the poor damsel would be secured in some sort of next, secured by tentacles while the things in her womb gestated.  Faustie took that idea and made a great piece of art.  The orbs were completely his idea and I had a lot of fun trying to tell a story based on the power of those orbs.  I thought it really took the ideaaway from a traditional "tentacle" story and made it unique.




(continued from Part 2...)


I didn't even notice the persons enter the room but suddenly I heard footsteps and five individuals circled me. The figures wore what could best be described as spacesuits, or maybe radiation or hazmat suits. They wore helmets with darkened visors and I could not see their faces. They looked like regular people, except that they were all incredibly short, all less than five feet tall. I whimpered as they approached me, too weak to form words, but I prayed these spacesuits were here to rescue me, to take me home. The spacesuits said nothing to me. They just approached me and two grabbed me by my shoulders, while two others grabbed my legs, and I was lifted up into the air. I moaned softly "someone please help me." Still silent, they ignored my plea. The fifth spacesuit held out a black hood. Before I could say anything further, he shoved it over my head, blacking out my vision. Crying softly, but too weak to fight them, I felt myself being carried away. I was carried for some time, the hood preventing me from knowing where I was being taken.

 (story continued after jump...)





I heard doors slide open and shut and felt myself being carried down flights of stairs. Finally I was dropped to the ground and the hood was pulled from my head. The room I was in was dark but my eyes adjusted quickly. Glancing around, I found myself in some sort of cave. The walls were stone and an earthy, and a musky smell filled my nostrils. Though I sat on rock and soil, a large pool of greenish oozing liquid filled the entire center of the cave, leaving only a small strip of land around the edge, against the walls of the cave. The lake of liquid filled so much of space that, even near the stone wall, the liquid lapped at my toes. Fearful of the strange looking liquid, I scooted back and pressed up against the stone walls. One of the spacesuits stepped forward and grabbed me roughly by one of my wrists. He forced my arm back and pressed it to the wall, next to my head. I looked up and noticed that the wall had numerous circular openings, each probably a few inches in diameter. Suddenly a tentacle snaked out of one of the openings near my arm, slinking in the air for a second before it wrapped around my arm, and then looped though another opening in the wall. This tentacle felt scaly, like those of the monster, but these were a greenish color. The tentacle continued snaking through the opening until it had pulled my arm firmly against the cave wall, securing it tightly. The spacesuit grabbed my other wrist and held it up to the wall and another tentacle snaked out and secured it like the first. I began to cry again, realizing that my ordeal was not over, that some new nightmare awaited me. Another tentacle emerged from the wall and looped around my thigh pulling it to the wall, then a fourth tentacle secured my other thigh, so that I was now secured spread-eagled to the wall of the cave. Yet another tentacle emerged next to my face and looped around my neck, pulling my head back to the wall. The spacesuit stepped away and he and the other spacesuits began to move away. I cried out "don't leave me here!" but they ignored me. As my eyes followed them leaving and I continued my desperate pleas, another tentacle slithered down from above my head. The tentacle waved in front of my face for a split second and then shot forward into my mouth. I tried to scream but the tentacle pushed hard into my mouth and down my throat and only a small whimper escaped my mouth. I tried to bite down on the tentacle but if I did any damage to it, it did not react. The tentacle pushed forward and I began retching, as my gagging reflex took over. But as it pushed further and further down my throat the reflex subsided and though it was still incredibly uncomfortable I did not throw up. It pushed in so far that I knew it must have reached my stomach. I coughed violently, trying to expel the thing but it was secure in its position. Suddenly I felt a bitter salty taste in my mouth as some sort of liquid goo evidently began secreting from the skin of tentacle and began to fill my mouth and then dribble down my chin onto my heaving chest. Despite the thick tentacle being lodged down my throat, I was able to breathe.

I was hyperventilating, in full panic mode, when I suddenly I heard a splashing noise. My eyes shot forward and saw tentacles emerging from the pool in front of me. The edge of the pool was only a few inches from my bottom and the tentacles snaked forward towards my immobile body. One of the tentacles found my thigh and slithered up it. This one was slimy, unlike the smooth scaly tentacles I had experienced to this point. With my thighs secured up on the wall, my vagina was completely exposed. The new tentacle quickly found my crotch and began to probe at my labia and I sobbed in dismay. It explored for only a second and then shoved itself roughly into my pussy, I was sore from the earlier abuse and as it slid in I cried from both the pain and the humiliation. The tentacle slid in the full length until I felt it hit my cervix. It then began to swell until my pussy was completely filled with its girth. Another tentacle slid out of the water towards me, this one feeling around my exposed backside. It found my anus and forced itself in and I gasped and grunted in discomfort as it slid in deep. This one swelled like the other and my two holes were stretched, and completely filled.

I was panicking and trying to thrash around but the tentacles around my limbs and neck held me tightly and the tentacles filling my mouth vagina and anus did not budge. I eventually grew exhausted and stopped struggling. As I sat there limp I noticed for the first time I was not the only one there. A few feet from me was another girl and she was secured like me with tentacles holding her to the wall and tentacles also filling her holes. We made eye contact for a brief moment and she looked at me weakly, with pitying eyes. The next thing I noticed was her belly which was swelled and I realized she was pregnant. It took a few moments before it donned on me that maybe she had not been brought here pregnant, but that the things that had been done to her here had made her like this. It then donned on me that I might also now be pregnant. Had that been the purpose of that giant phallus on the monster's head? I remembered the white fluid that had churned into the monster's head and filled my womb. I began to cry. This couldn't be happening. I was a good student, I stayed out of trouble, and I had a promising future. Now I was secured to a wall, raped by God knows what, with God knows what else growing in my belly. I continued watching the other girl and suddenly she shuddered and began to moan. Her hips bucked slightly and her mouth widened around the tentacle shoved down her throat. I realized the girl was in a state of sexual arousal, and evidently had just had an orgasm. As her body shuddered I also noticed a reddish orb behind her head that began to grow bright red. I had not noticed it before, as it had glowed only faintly and her head was pressed to it, concealing most of it, but as the girl orgasmed the orb grew bright. She shook in ecstasy for a long time, well over a minute, before she fell limp and the glowing orb grew faint again.

 It was then that I noticed for the first time a buzzing in my skull and I guessed there must be a similar orb behind my own head. I however felt no sexual arousal, only pain and humiliation. However, a thought crept in my head. 'Stop fighting. Give in. Accept your fate and feel the immeasurable pleasure like the other girl. As these thoughts crept into my head, they felt foreign. These were not my thoughts; these were voices in my head, as if someone else had spoken them to me. Yet no one other than the blonde girl was here and she was only moaning softly with her eyes half closed. I realized that when I heard the voices, the buzzing behind my head increased. The orb was doing it. Or someone else was doing it and using the orb as their tool of communication.

I ignored the orb's directions to surrender and began my struggles again. I began pulling and pushing with my arms and legs, squirming, trying desperately to free myself. It was no use, the tentacles held me firmly but still I tried until I grew exhausted. Eventually my struggles grew weak and finally my head drooped forward ever so slightly. My eyes closed.

 ———

I woke up. I was sitting in the library. I lifted my head up from my econ book and wiped a bit of drool from my chin. Fully clothed. Unmolested. It had been a nightmare. The most vivid and terrifying nightmare I had ever had, but just a nightmare. I sighed in relief. No one else was around and the lights were dimmed and I began to gather my belongings. As I was doing this I heard someone approach and I turned to see Mark Smithson walking past. I quickly made sure I had removed all of the embarrassing drool from my chin and ran my hand through my messy hair. Mark was so handsome and funny and smart. I had a huge crush on him. But I was bookish and shy and he was so popular, he had no idea who I was. But Mark stopped at my table. "The library is closed." He whispered.

"Yes," I stammered nervously, my shyness overcoming my ability to say anything intelligent, as I stood and began to grab my books and stuff them in my bag. He put his hand on my wrist gently and I turned, puzzled. He was standing right in front of me, our bodies only a few inches apart. I looked up at him nervously, my body trembling slightly and my heart racing. He leaned in and kissed me deeply. I let out a small gasp of surprise but then began to kiss him back. He wrapped his hands around my body as we continued kissing, his hands sliding down my back, and he grabbed my butt. I pressed my body into his. He lifted me up and softly set me down so I was seated on the table, my feet dangling over the edge, as we continued to kiss. He withdrew from me for a moment and his hands slid to my waist. Mark grabbed the waist of my pants and slowly began to pull them down my hips, thighs and legs and left them bunched up at my ankles. My heart was now pounding. His hands slid up my bare thighs and grabbed the waist of my panties and he slowly peeled them down off my body, again to my ankles. He looked up into my eyes for a moment before he lowered himself onto his knees. He lifted up my sweater and began to kiss down my belly, stopping to slowly lick my naval with his tongue. I let out another gasp. He pulled his head away and lowered himself further to my calves, placing small kisses up both my legs, and licking my inner thighs. He continued moving up and planted a wet kiss on my now sopping wet pussy. He slipped his tongue up and down my wet slit, stopping only for a second to tease my swollen, aching clit. I moaned as my thighs squeezed the sides of his head and I grabbed his head trying to push his mouth onto me. Sensing my own reactions, he dove into my pussy, sucking on my clit, and sticking two of his fingers into my throbbing, wet hole. I moaned loudly and began bucking and grinding wildly against his face and fingers. The pleasure built and I lifted my head back and screamed in pleasure as I had the strongest orgasm I had ever had in my life. He kept licking, nibbling, sucking and fingering me and quickly a second orgasm ripped through my body and then a third.

My eyes shot open as the fourth orgasm hit her shaking body. I wasn't in the library. I was in the cave, still secured to the wall, with tentacles jutting out of my pussy, ass, and mouth. The tentacle in my pussy was throbbing and sending waves of pleasure though my body. I screamed in horror, even as the orgasm continued ripping through my body. My head was buzzing and I realized it was from the orb behind my head. A voice in my head said 'surrender yourself and this pleasure will be all that you feel." I cried out and tried to ignore the pleasure and slowly the orgasm subsided and the intense pleasure died down. A horrible thought overcame me. This had not just been a dream. That had been done to me on purpose. These tentacles invading my body, this orb, the spacesuits holding me here, one or all of them had put that dream in my had, had made me let go and give in to the pleasure. And they had given me the most intense orgasms of my life, and multiple orgasms, something I had never experienced before. The tentacles had barely moved inside me, it was not their movement that caused my arousal, though they felt like they were throbbing inside me. Perhaps they were releasing some sort of chemical or hormone. Perhaps the orb was affecting my nervous system. I had no idea how it was being done but I was determined that I would fight them and that I would not let them trick me like that again. Though I knew my body had reacted naturally and involuntarily, the orgasms felt like a betrayal, and that such a reaction had almost been an acceptance of the horrible things being done to me. I continued my struggles again, pulling at the tentacles holding me when I noticed the bulge in my belly. It had swelled slightly, just a small bump. Likewise my breasts seemed to have swelled slightly. I cried out in horror. I looked up through my tear-stained eyes and saw the blonde. She was eying me sadly, the expression of her face saying to me that she understood what I was going through. Her mouth moved slightly and she tried to speak to me, as best she could with the tentacle shoved in her mouth and down her throat. However, barely a syllable escaped her throat when her eyes widened and she bucked, as much as the tentacles securing her body allowed her, and she let out a piercing tortured scream, clearly in extreme pain.

'Communicating is not allowed' the voice said in my head. 'That was a privilege of your old life, a freedom that you have forsaken in return for immeasurable pleasure. If you talk, your pleasure will turn to pain.' Suddenly I felt a searing pain in my ass and vagina, as if the tentacles had starting oozing acid, or had heated up to become white hot. My agonized screams joined the blonde's. The pain was unlike anything I had ever felt before. Then as quickly as it had started, it stopped, vanishing instantly. I had been straining against the tentacles holding me and I collapsed back down, my chest heaving. The blonde screamed for several more seconds, evidently her punishment lasting longer, before she finally quieted, save for a small weak whimper. Slowly the pleasurably sensations in my pussy returned but I ignored them, determined not to give in. They could rape me, they could hold me here, they could force me to give birth to God knows what, but they would never make me enjoy this.

———
Mark stripped off his pants and climbed up onto my bed and pushed me down until I was lying on my back. He grabbed my thighs and pulled them apart, and then settled between my quivering legs. Grabbing his hard shaft he positioned it at the entrance of my slit and began to trace it up and down my lips. I was so wet, so hot, and I pushed upward with my hips and felt the tip of his manhood slip into me a couple inches. Mark smiled down and me and then arched his back and plunged deeply into my eager hole. As soon as his hard cock fully penetrated me, waves of pleasure hit my body and I moaned loudly. He pumped in and out of me and I began bucking wildly against his hips. Another wave of pleasure swept up from my pussy and I screamed in ecstasy. Mark's pace quickened as he slammed into me over and over, the wet sound of flesh hitting flesh resonating over our moans and grunts. I dug my nails hard into his back, sweat pouring off my body, mixing with his own sweat as it dripped down onto me. I felt my pussy contract and a powerful orgasm hit my body. He kept pounding me and another orgasm came. Then another.

I cried out in frustration as I found myself back in the cave. The buzzing in my head from the orb was almost as intense as the orgasms. I let out a frustrated sob, my cheeks burning with shame. As I glanced down I saw that my belly and breasts had now swelled even larger. How long had I been here? Hours? Days? Weeks? I had no idea. I turned and saw the blonde and her belly was now grotesquely swollen and her breasts massive. Her eyes were half shut and she whimpered in pleasure. Two other slimy tentacles had emerged from the green pool and were attached to her nipples. I heard a whimper coming from my other side and turned and saw a new girl, this one a brunette, secured to the wall as we were, tentacles invading her orifices. Her belly was skinny, and her whimper had been from terror, not pleasure, as she stared with wide eyes at me and the blonde. She must be new I thought. She tried to say something to me and before she could get more than a word out she screamed in pain and arched her back. She had just learned Rule #1: No talking.

I fought and fought, resisting the Nest, as I started to call it, both physically and mentally. I grew exhausted and tried to stay awake but eventually my eyelids grew heavy and I closed my eyes. This time I dreamt that I was in the library again. Mark had come up from behind me. Without saying a word, he reached around me, grabbing me under my breasts and lifting me up and away from my chair. He pushed the chair away and it tumbled to the floor loudly. He pushed me against the edge of the table and then roughly shoved me by head down, bending me over the edge of the table. Before I could protest, not that I even wanted to protest, he bent down and ripped my pants down and then my panties. I am already sopping wet, his domination of me awaking buried desires inside me. I screamed as he dropped his pants and roughly entered me from behind, fucking me hard, spanking my ass, calling me his slut.

I awoke. I was in the throes of an orgasm. I was more pregnant. This cycle continued. One time Mark found me lounging in a beautiful garden. He slowly stripped me and worshipped me as a goddess with his tongue, exploring every square inch of my body before he focused on my pussy, bringing me to countless orgasms. Another time he carried me into his own dorm room. He tossed me onto his bed and then straddled me, tying my wrists to his headboard with some chord. He ripped open my shirt and yanked off my pants and panties. I gasped and as I did he shoved my panties in my mouth gagging me. I moaned and screamed through my gag in pleasure as he thrusted between my legs.

 ———

I continued to fight as much as I could. But eventually I would grow exhausted, and the Nest would get into my mind and give me Mark dreams, each one fooling me, making me surrender to the pleasure, making me forget that I was a prisoner, that I was livestock. Each time I awoke more females had been added the room and our bellies and breasts swelled more and more. The smells of female lust, of sex, filled my nostrils, from all of the girls now part of the Nest. My breasts grew grotesquely large and soon began to ache. Over time (I had no idea how much, I had lost all sense of time), the aching became unbearable. But soon after, tentacles emerged from the pool and attached themselves to my nipples and began sucking. I gasped as milk began flowing from my swollen nipples as the tentacles sucked at them greedily, until the aching stopped. I had no idea if the milk provided nutrition for the tentacles. Perhaps even my milk was recycled to provide nourishment to me and the other captives, for it seemed evident that the tentacles shoved down our throats into our bellies served at least in part as feeding tubes. I was livestock. The thought was so horrifying, part of me wanted to give in, surrender to the ecstasy, so that I could forget it all.

(to be continued...)

1 comment:

  1. I think you'll find it's "dawned on me," not "donned on me."

    ReplyDelete